4500 San Pablo Rd Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Logistics Associate in Jacksonville, FL! If you are interested, please send send your resume to JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 904-404-7294. Thanks!
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products. Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout our Client with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for SCM – Logistics.
- Handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of our Client's staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
Job Specific Details:
- 10:30AM - 7:00PM, M-F Weekends as required - very infrequent.
- Main responsibilities include cleaning equipment, answering phone, filling and delivering supply requests.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma/GED; AND, two (2) years' supply chain or business related experience required. Associate’s Degree plus one (1) year of experience will be considered as an equivalent.
- Requires strong personal computer skills, problem solving, continuous improvement and teaming skills.
- Serves as a resource on department and institutional initiatives; shares knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing work environment.
- Able to handle/prioritize tasks simultaneously.
- Works as a team to provide support to all departments; works with other areas of SCM to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to manage time to meet required deadlines.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 904.404.7294 d 347.293.2564 m 605.321.5208
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work