Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
- This position requires direct involvement with specific departments in support of accurate receiving, distribution, inventory control, transportation, records management, warehousing, and storage of products.
- Responsible for daily activities associated with the movement of materials throughout the Client with attention to standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Has significant interaction with suppliers regarding expediting, returns, and solving invoice/receipt problems.
- Provides support for SCM - Logistics; handles a very high volume of incoming requests via phone, mail, and fax, from all levels of ClientClinic staff;
- Provides a point of contact from other SCM areas in order to resolve inquiries and problems; enlists appropriate SCM personnel for assistance, as needed; and works on special projects as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate sources of information from multiple areas to research/resolve problem transactions related to Invoices not Received and Received not Invoiced.
- Researches/resolves specialty transactions that are derived from verbal or written requests, which may include but is not limited to researching aged items on proof of delivery, identification of shipping mode, and managing returns.
- Assists with distribution of medical products and services including controlled substances and hazardous materials.
- Utilizes a variety of reports to ensure data integrity in transactions including special handling instructions, expediting, critical orders, and routine fulfillment.
- Identifies possible trends causing processing delays; collaborates with affected individuals to implement long-term solutions. Sustains and complies with a broad range of policies and governmental regulations.
- Assists with projects as directed by SCM leadership.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership.
Specific Job Details:
- Covering for FMLA:
- Monday thru Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- They will mostly be working on the receiving dock – moving and breaking down pallets, transporting items, receiving items, putting items away, etc.
- High School diploma/GED; AND, two (2) years' supply chain or related experience.
- A certification in a professional supply chain organization (i.e. CMRP) is equivalent to 1 year of supply chain experience
- Valid Driver’s License is optional based on manager preference.