Licensed Dental Assistant
701 25th Avenue S Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Dental Assistant professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Prepares patient, arranges instruments and set-ups, and prepares dental materials for treatment/procedure.
- Performs patient care activities relevant to the clinic as permitted by the Dental Practices Act.
- Provides Chair-side Assistant to Dental Staff
- Communicates effectively with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level of population served.
- Graduation from an accredited dental assistant course, including current certification and registration as a dental assistant.
- Two or more years of experience working as licensed dental assistant preferred.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work under stress in a variety of situations and other clinics.
- Must be a critical thinker, organizational citizen, relationship builder, superior patient advocate, effective systems user, self-motivated problem solver.
- 8 Hour Days
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages