5881 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ 85054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Patient Liaison in Phoenix, AZ! If you are interested, please send your email to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 480-751-1001. Thanks!
Job Description:• Receives direction from the Operations Administrator.
• Works cooperatively with physicians, administrators, legal department, support supervisors, allied health staff, and patient accounts staff.
• Mediates between the patient and the staff regarding patient concerns or dissatisfaction with service issues.
• Involves Risk Management, Legal or Operations Administrators as necessary.
• Receives information concerning issues from the patient, their families, or staff. Communicates with appropriate individuals, as necessary, to resolve the issues.
• Maintains a database to track overall complaint trends.
• Researches complaints, arranges solution (if possible) to the patient's concerns and is held accountable for the outcome of provided solution.
• Collaborates with Patient Accounts to make decisions regarding the appropriateness of financial adjustment on the patient's account.
• Has authority to settle patient billing issues of up to $1,000.00.
• Works cooperatively with physicians, administrators, nurse managers, legal department, support supervisors, allied health staff, patient accounts and other appropriate staff.
• The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the lifespan. The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs is required.
• Education Requirements, Experience):
• Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of customer service experience; or 10 years in customer service required.
• 3+ years of recent customer service required (five years recent experience preferred).
• Strong information system technology, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow-through to completion.
• Experience with Healthcare Systems (preferred).
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 480.751.1001 d 347.293.2564
Connect with me on LinkedIn