Voca Legal has immediate openings available for Legal Research Analyst professionals in Eagan, MN! If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Voca connects Legal professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Legal Research Analyst position is primarily responsible for analyzing legal information in Westlaw and working with Product Management to determine how to better leverage that information for legal researchers.
- Identifying relationships among legal information sets
- Conducting significant core legal research to identify critical legal authority on specific issues
- Making fine-grain, qualitative judgments of legal content
- Monitoring performance of new products and enhancements through testing and grading evaluations
- Collaborating with team members and internal stakeholders to better leverage key legal research information
- JD required
- Admission to a state bar preferred
- 1–3 years of legal experience preferred
- Strong legal research skills with experience using Westlaw and other legal research tools
- Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and express complex legal material quickly and accurately
- Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to work independently, consistently meet deadlines, and achieve individual objectives within larger team projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including applications such as the Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Outlook
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work