3 Times Sq. New York, New York 10036
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Legal Editor professionals in New York, New York! Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. Thanks
Our Client is looking for temporary finance specialist attorney contractors to work on resources for our online services. The specialist contractor will review our Client's resources related to loan transactions to provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to practitioners. The contractor will help organize these materials by task (e.g., “draft an agreement”) and consider questions a practitioner would need to answer and issues a practitioner would need to consider to complete those tasks.
Candidates should have at least the following skills and experience:
• At least six years of experience working on loan transactions in a law firm setting, medium or large firm preferred.
• Strong understanding of current finance practice.
• Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
• A good understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
• Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
• Ability to explain complex legal concepts in plain English.
• Strong work ethic and track record of meeting or beating deadlines and of responding quickly to comments.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages