610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Voca Legal has immediate openings available for Legal Editor professionals in Eagan, MN! Please reach out to Sara Byron at email@example.com if you are interested.
Voca connects Legal professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Ideal candidates will possess:
• A good understanding of the needs and priorities of generalist small law firm attorneys and the legal market in general.
• Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
• Strong communication skills. Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
• A J.D. degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
• At least two years' experience working as an attorney in a small law firm.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including:
• close attention to detail;
• good command of grammar, punctuation, and plain English; and
• ability to write about complex legal issues clearly and simply.
• Knowledge of Practical Law style is a plus.
• Experience of both Thomson Reuters editorial processes, tools, platforms and operations preferred.
• Experience in Legal editorial roles desired.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work