Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Lead QA Software Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Develop an in depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested.
- Works with the project team to ensure quality throughout the product lifecycle, including reviewing specifications, developing schedules, and resolving issues.
- Ability to diagnose severity of a problem and take a leadership role in problem resolution.
- Participates in process improvement studies in order to measure outcomes and evaluate services.
- Full participation in the Software Development Life Cycle whether a traditional Waterfall method or an Agile approach.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Software QA Lead - leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years SQL skills, Agile and Waterfall development
- 100% onsite unless have previous Priority Health experience
- Work under pressure and ability to work as a stand alone QA.
- Facets experience
- Healthcare experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work