Labor and Delivery RN
800 S. Main St, Corona Regional Medical Center (CRMC) Corona, CA 92882
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Corona, CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Labor and Delivery RNs care for women when they are in labor and giving birth. They monitor and assess the mother and baby during this time and coach the women through labor. L&D RNs also assist the doctors during delivery.
- Some L&D RNs have a “high-risk” background and care for mothers with complex diseases and high-risk pregnancies, with conditions such as diabetes, preeclampsia (high blood pressure), and multiple gestation (prematurity, low birth weight, infant mortality).
- The PostPartum (PP, Post-Partum, Post Partum)/Mother Baby Unit is where the mother recovers from childbirth. She and the baby are usually there one to two days.
- The labor and delivery floor also has a nursery where the newborn is supervised while the mother rests.
- Some L&D RNs can work all of these areas and are referred to as LDRP RNs (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum). Others specialize in one or the other or any multiple.
- Details: 130 deliveries/month 6 beds- 5 observ, 2 recovery BLS, ACLS, NRP, AWOHNN Recovery Experience Required Reporting to the Director of Maternal Child Health, the Registered Nurse is responsible for providing care to maternal and newborn patients. The RN is responsible for maintaining current education and training required for practice. The RN supervises and is accountable for the patient care of all non-RN personnel assigned t work with them. Care provider must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient’s age group. Care provider must demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth and development over the life span; must be able to assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s age specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient population. Clinical/Technical Component
- ACLS - Required AWOHNN - Required bilingual preferred - Required BLS - Required CA RN License - Required L&D Experience - Required: 2 Years NRP - Required Recovery Experience Required - Required Srub and Circulate - Required Travel Experience - Required: 1 Years
- Days 7a-7p
- Certifications & Licenses:ACLS - AHA
BLS - AHA
NRP (AHA Only)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work