1925 Woodwinds Drive, WW Woodburry, Minnesota 55125
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse (RN) professional in Woodburry,MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
• Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards
• Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes
• Demonstrates commitment to the principles of the patient care model (Professional Partnership Model) and utilizes the nursing process to coordinate outcome focused patient care and achieve the HealthEast nursing vision
• Understands and incorporates holistic nursing theory based on Watson's theory of caring aligning with the practice standards of the American Holistic Nurses' Association
• Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team and other disciplines regarding the plan of care
• Identifies and documents learning needs of the patient and family and provides individualized education
• Actively participates in creating and implementing, improvements at the point of care to achieve clinical quality, patient experience, nursing engagement and efficiency and effectiveness outcomes
• Complies with regulatory requirements, patient safety requirements, infection control practices and other established practice standards, policies and procedures
• Participates in the development and achievement of unit goals (safety, cost, quality, patient experience, employee engagement)
• Coordinates the interdependent team while promoting collaborative teamwork and cooperation
• Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings. Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes. Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change.
• Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (use a mouse, navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
• Evaluates and/or assists in the evaluation of practice in relation to existing evidence identifying opportunities for the generation and use of research
• Utilizes the nursing process to provide holistic, compassionate, safe, high quality, population based care.
• Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
• Demonstrates behavior consistent with the standards, scope of practice, ethics, and characteristics of a licensed professional
• Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
• Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
• Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
• Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
• One year RN experience in an Acute Care Hospital working Labor and Delivery is required
• NRP and twenty hours documented breastfeeding education obtained within 30 days of hire required
• Hmong or Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work