LPN: Long Term Care
750 Fuller Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Long Term Care (LTC) LPN professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Long Term Care (LTC) and Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) facilities, like nursing homes, that provide services to people who are unable to care for themselves independently. Care includes medical management and personal care.
- LTAC facilities manage those patients with more serious medical problems that require more intensive specialized care for a long period of time.
- These types of facilities often hire Med Surg nurses or LPNs to help care for their residents.
- This is a 250 bed, 4 floor facility. This consists of 2 LTC floors, 1 hospice/dementia and 1 rehab.
Staff will float between all floors.
Shift is 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., every other weekend.
MI Fingerprinting required.
Solid navy scrubs required.
Please note that this position does not allow for expenses.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work