5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for LPN professional in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Reports to assigned immediate nursing supervisor. Supervised by assigned registered nurse.
Works collaboratively with multidisciplinary team members.
- The licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides nursing care to assigned patients under the direct
supervision of the registered nurse (RN) or other assigned supervisor and accepts delegation
from the RN/assigned supervisor in meeting the needs of the patient/family. The LPN collects data through observation and communicates information to assist the RN and/or provider in patient assessment and care planning. The LPN participates as a member of the health care team and accepts delegation from the RN/assigned supervisor and provider in meeting needs of the patient/family. The LPN delivers care in accordance with the patient care plan, policies and procedures of the organization and principles of relationship-based care. The LPN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and participates on committees or projects.
- Graduate of a school of practical nursing. If graduation did not occur within the last two years, one year of LPN experience working in an applicable setting is required. Passed LPN Boards after a defined period in a professional nursing program
- One year LPN experience within the last five years preferred. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Experience working in a team environment. Computer skills required, prior
experience with electronic medical record systems preferred. Ability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, weekends, and on-call. Ability to adapt to
unpredictable situations within the work setting. Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing preferred.
- Current LPN license by applicable state requirements. Basic Life Support certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date. Maintains BLS (Basic Cardiac
Life Support) competency. Additional specialty certification/training as required by the work area.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work