Voca Health has immediate openings available for LPN Ambulatory professionals in Red Wing, Minnesota!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Position Overview: (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides nursing care to assigned patients under the direct supervision of the registered nurse (RN) or other assigned supervisor and accepts delegation from the RN/assigned supervisor in meeting the needs of the patient/family. The LPN collects data through observation and communicates information to assist the RN and/or provider in patient assessment and care planning. The LPN participates as a member of the health care team and accepts delegation from the RN/assigned supervisor and provider in meeting needs of the patient/family. The LPN delivers care in accordance with the patient care plan, policies and procedures of the organization and principles of relationship-based care. The LPN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and instructing; and may participate on committees or projects, including quality improvement projects.
- Computer Epic training Room patients/ Calling patients Excellent Communication Skills Patient centered Give Immunizations/ Take Vital Signs/Data Collect vital patient information/Medication review
- Graduate of a school of practical nursing or passed LPN Boards after a defined period in a professional nursing program (e.g., some states allow RN students to take the LPN board exam after completing one to two years in the RN program). If graduation did not occur within the last two years, one year of LPN experience working in an applicable setting is required.
- 1- Position- 7:30-4:30pm 1 position- 8:30-5:30pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work