Jr. UX Developer
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, Minnesota 23225
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Jr. UX Developer professionals in Eagan, MN!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Come and join the largest and fastest growing UX team We are a highly-diverse, multi-disciplinary team of over 40 smart, self-driven UX professionals that take great pride in our work, and love the challenge of turning complex problems and constraints into elegant solutions that meet our users’ needs. Our dedicated, open work space is ideal for promoting an agile, collaborative, supportive environment where diverse thinking, innovative design and experimentation is welcomed and encouraged. Our work focuses on a large portfolio of cloud-based, data-driven applications for the Legal market that gross over $1B annually, and range in size and scale from months to multiple years.
The Junior UX Developer is responsible for maintaining complex, information-rich web applications by updating existing HTML markup and CSS. This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about the CSS and HTML, can follow coding standards already in place, and is not afraid of new challenges.
• Associate degree in a technology-related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Familiar with web standards and accessibility (W3C and s508)
• Portfolio of work
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices.
• Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, CSS-driven layouts and manipulating the DOM
• Implement browser-independent designs and cross-browser issues (IE, Firefox, Safari etc) on all platforms
• Good eye for aesthetics and detail; can faithfully convert Photoshop design specifications into a functional, standards-compliant website
• Modular CSS, SASS mixins and functions
• Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
• Ability to adjust graphics and create / optimize graphic assets as needed to complete designs
• CSS image sprites
• Ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with developers, designers, information architects.
• Strong time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Innovative and a self-starter
Scope of Influence
• Ability to interact with other team members, both in UX team and wider cross-functional capacity (technology, content, marketing, product development)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work