5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Instrument Technician professionals in Phoenix, AZ! Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Responsible for performing delegated activities to support the operating room team in the care of the surgical patient.
- Duties are performed under the supervision of the Central Service Team Leaders and Central Service Supervisor and in collaboration with the operating room team.
- Preparation and delivery of medical/surgical supplies, instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Cleaning, packaging and processing of surgical equipment, instrumentation and scopes.
- Maintaining inventory and storage of supplies.
- Meeting the needs of the surgical team through support of activities in the sterile core.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certified Central Service Technician certification or three years instrumentation experience in a hospital setting.
- Successful completion of a vocational program for Central Service,
- Technician or equivalent education/work experience
- Must be certified in sterile processing, endo experience required
- Various shifts in sterile processing
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages