Jacksonville, Florida 32224
- Responsible for performing delegated activities to support the operating room team in the care of the surgical patient.
- Duties are performed under the supervision of the Central Service Team Leaders and Central Service Supervisor and in collaboration with the operating room team.
- Preparation and delivery of medical/surgical supplies, instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Cleaning, packaging and processing of surgical equipment, instrumentation and scopes.
- Maintaining inventory and storage of supplies.
- Meeting the needs of the surgical team through support of activities in the sterile core.
Specific Job Details:
- 7a-3p, certified,
- 3 years+ experience,
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certified Central Service Technician certification or three years instrumentation experience in a hospital setting.
Successful completion of a vocational program for Central Service, Technician or equivalent education/work experience