300 Kimball Drive, Suite 300 Parsippany, NJ 07054
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the design and development of training materials for our CardValet appfactory product. Demonstrated proficiency in training design with a focus on applications created for Apple and Google is required. The ability to work in a fast-paced development environment is also required
• Develop client and associate training on an application designed to create, publish and resubmit mobile applications created for Apple and Google App stores
• Accountable under limited direction to produce training that enables internal users and clients to utilize client products and efficiently complete their jobs with minimal service calls
• Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure that course materials and training courses reflects current product features and organizational processes
• Incorporate adult learning principles (learning needs/styles, etc.) in all material and activity development.
• Maintain strong interaction with SMEs to create and revise materials; with end users to review and revise materials and with other internal departments for exchange of ideas
• Consult with internal clients to understand training requirements, design appropriate solutions and schedule and lead knowledge harvesting, design and review sessions.
• Must be familiar with the ADDIE model of instructional design.
• Participate in Project Meetings and adhere to project deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Education, Psychology, Journalism, Communications or Business.
• Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
• Three or more years’ experience developing and designing training
• Two or more years’ experience in education analysis: job function analysis, task analysis and audience analysis
• Two or more years’ experience using instructional design methodology
• One or more years’ experience using Adobe Captivate
• 2 or more years using Snagit or other screen capture programs
• Experience writing procedures and/or documentation
• Experience producing elearning design deliverables, including storyboards, scripts, and audio recording
• Ability to partner with third party provider to elicit information required to produce training
• Experience documenting procedures/process for Applications in the App store and Google Play
• Strong Proofreading and editing Skills
• Excellent PC skills including MS Office Suite and SharePoint
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with limited supervision
• Flexibility to quickly shift priorities to meet critical deadlines
• Advanced organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of EFT industry
• Experience in the financial industry or banking
• Knowledge of HTML preferred
Travel Required: 0-5%