5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth, Minnesota 55442
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Inspector II professionals in Plymouth, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs inspection and testing of purchased materials, components and products in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Essential Functions: Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspection and testing according to documented policies and procedures.
- Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
- Operates all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
- Recommends changes to policies and procedures.
- May prepare and submit change requests.
- Documents non-conformances in Non-Conforming Material Review system.
- Participates in GR&R studies as directed by engineers or technicians.
- Collects data for First Article inspections.
- Performs testing and inspection in accordance with special test requests.
- May train other Inspectors.
- Assists in gathering, analyzing, and trending of data
- Performs work of a miscellaneous nature as required.
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work