Infusion RN - Travel or Local
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, call or text at 612-324-5550.
- Infusion nurses ensure that patients receiving intravenous (IV) therapy receive care that is appropriate for the therapy ordered, from choosing an appropriate infusion device to the management of that device as well as monitoring and evaluating the patient’s response to the IV therapy.
- AIC = Ambulatory Infusion Center.
- Ambulatory Infusion Unit
- 1 year of Infusion RN experience required
- 12hr day shifts, 7a/9a flex start
- BLS, Biotherapy Card, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work