Information Security Contracts Advisor
LLOYD CTR TOWER 825 NE MULTNOMAH Portland, OR 97232
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Information Security Contracts Advisor professionals in Portland, Oregon!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Advise Chief Security Officer about regulatory, cybersecurity, legal and privacy matters related to technology purchases and service contracts across the BHE affiliates.
• Maintain repository of common responses to security questions from vendors, partners and suppliers.
• Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental or cross-business collaboration.
• CSO liaison with procurement at the BHE or affiliate level.
o Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in requests for proposals (RFPs).
o Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in contract negotiations.
• Revise documents, participate in the evaluation of supplier proposals, coordinate with CSO security advisors to develop appropriate recommendations, and interact with the legal and procurement teams.
• Determine and apply the appropriate security policy and standards in the contracts for each business transaction.
• Coordinate with the appropriate legal teams on drafts substantive legal documents that involve cybersecurity provisions.
• Develop and perform functions to aid in monitoring third party cybersecurity contract provisions and other third party and supply chain cybersecurity objectives.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasks within the service level commitments
• Contract writing experience
• Fluent English written and verbal skills
• Expertise in legal matters related to cybersecurity and privacy
• Experience with formal legal and contract language
• High level knowledge of IT networks, systems and platforms
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, because no two contracts are exactly alike
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work