Informatica ETL Developer
Grand Rapid, MI 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Application Development Analyst in Kentwood, MI!
- Under minimal supervision, designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in others.
- Provides coaching to less experienced
- Application Development Analysts.
- 5 years of full stack software development experience using object oriented coding, web services, and ETL to support back end integration
- Experience with application development and integration using object oriented languages (e.g. .NET or Java)
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter or Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with SQL programming / designing relation databases, stored procedures, database functions, design tables, select statements, views, etc.(e.g. Oracle 11g / SQL Server 2008R2)
- Experience with test data generation and/or data masking techniques
- Experience in health plan systems and data integration including EDI
Voca: The Spirit of Work