1. Responsible for supporting efforts to reduce the exposure of Client proprietary or confidential information.
2. Utilize sound business judgment as well as decision criteria and escalation paths contained in the Client Incident Management Process to ensure all DLP cases are resolved.
3. Coordinates and monitors the work of incident response teams to ensure that communication is timely and accurate, dependencies are identified and managed, resolution follows the established response criteria for the incident type, and additional escalation occurs as needed to ensure successful incident resolution.
4. Document the work of each incident response team, personally and through delegates, to ensure that a factual record of the matter is maintained.
5. Conduct meetings with associates, along with HR and Management as required, to ensure all DLP issues are addressed, that policy is understood, and that Client data is removed from unauthorized destinations to the extent possible.
6. Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Job Related Experience:
• 5+ years of business-related experience required
• Desired experience in:
• Enterprise Incident Management, Data Loss Prevention, Human Resources, Investigations and Employee Relations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Professional presence and experience working with senior and executive leadership
• Ability to facilitate difficult conversations
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Ability to drive for results and client focus orientation
• There is often sensitive, confidential information discovered in this role and maintaining that confidentiality is essential