Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Implementation Project Manager professionals in Dallas, TX!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor larger scale scope and budget projects with a high degree of complexity and risk. The Project Manager will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. Projects can span multiple business units or functional areas.
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Provide a holistic view of the overall project or program to the organization and all stakeholders
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including, but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project or program; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project/program dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project/program (e.g., Kick off meeting, Communication Plan, Risk & Issue Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Define project/program governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined escalation path
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project/program outcomes
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project or program, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project
- Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project/program lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
- 5 - 7 years of demonstrated Project Management
- Knowledge of both project as well as project lifecycle
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, not required
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent work experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work