IT Security Engineer
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct, Woodland Prime 400 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for IT Security Engineers professionals in Menomonee Falls, WI! Interested candidates should reach out to Whitney Peterson directly at email@example.com or 347-293-2563.
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a member of IT Security team leads development of cybersecurity capabilities to assist in formation of a comprehensive information security program. Leads design efforts and provides support to Cybersecurity systems at the enterprise level. Aligns Cybersecurity strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. Reporting to Information Security Manger, this position is responsible for design and engineering aspects of cybersecurity solutions. Provides information security subject matter expertise to IT projects and initiatives. Position Responsibilities:
1. Designs, engineers and implements systems infrastructure across the Enterprise.
2. Serves as expert security resource and collaborate with cross functional project teams during cybersecurity risk analysis across the product life cycle.
3. Monitors, maintains and optimizes all system hardware and associated operating systems.
4. Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of Cybersecurity systems.
5. Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems environment.
6. Designing and deploying numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
7. Reviews security system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions or deliverables.
8. Analyzes flow chart processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
9. Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
10. Coaches or provides guidance to junior security professionals and supports the continuous process of optimizing department resources.
11. Understands and ensures compliance with current and applicable US laws and regulations.
12. Guides mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities across the Enterprise.
13. Understands and stays current on best practices and guidance on achieving security.
14. Weighs in on business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
15. Evaluates available state-of-the-art technologies and solutions and providing recommendations
16. Provides after-hours support.
17. Other duties as assigned.
- Skills:*In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001. *Minimum of six years of experience in a related field.
Education:Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree is preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work