2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 55123
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for It Project Manager III professionals in Alpharetta , GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
In this role the project manager will be responsible for planning and execution of multiple projects focused on integration of two or more products across different Business Units over full SDLC. The product integration projects will be part of an overall post-merger integration program. Frequent interactions and reporting will be essential working with various technical project managers as well as other business leaders.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with teams across multiple Business Units
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by regularly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
• Proactively identifies, tracks, manages and resolves issues and risks
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Escalates issues and risks to leadership when appropriate
• Plans and facilitates regular as well as ad-hoc meetings
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a project management role
• Experience in managing cross-functional projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Ability to work in matrix environment
• Ability to work across multiple time-zones and geographies
• Composure - Is calm under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated in times of great stress; is a grounding influence in a crisis.
Travel Required: up to 20%
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work