Voca Health has immediate openings available for ICU RN professionals in St. Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes
- Demonstrates commitment to the principles of the patient care model (Professional Partnership Model) and utilizes the nursing process to coordinate outcome focused patient care and achieve the Client's nursing vision
- Understands and incorporates holistic nursing theory based on Watson's theory of caring aligning with the practice standards of the American Holistic Nurses' Association and the Client nursing patient care model (Professional Partnership Model) in order to achieve the Client nursing vision
- Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team and other disciplines regarding the plan of care
- Identifies and documents learning needs of the patient and family and provides individualized education
- Actively participates in creating and implementing, improvements at the point of care to achieve clinical quality, patient experience, nursing engagement and efficiency and effectiveness outcomes
- Complies with regulatory requirements, patient safety requirements, infection control practices and other established practice standards, policies and procedures
- Participates in the development and achievement of unit goals (safety, cost, quality, patient experience, employee engagement)
- Coordinates the interdependent team while promoting collaborative teamwork and cooperation
- Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings.
Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes.
- Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change.
- Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (use a mouse, navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Evaluates and/or assists in the evaluation of practice in relation to existing evidence identifying opportunities for the generation and use of research
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide holistic, compassionate, safe, high quality, population based care.
- Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the standards, scope of practice, ethics, and characteristics of a licensed professional.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
- Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
- Current adult ICU RN experience required
- One year Acute Care RN experience required
- Valid ACLS through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers desired
- Preceptor experience desired
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work