800 S. Main Street, Corona, CA 92882
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Corona, CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- ICU RNs use advanced skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems. ICU patients include but aren’t limited to heart attack, stroke, shock, severe trauma, or respiratory distress, multiple organ failure, sepsis, and other critical conditions. Because of the critical nature of the patients, it is standard that ICU RNs only have one or two patients on a shift. Patients are on very specialized equipment and multiple medications.
- The Intensive Care Unit is sometimes referred to as the Intensive Therapy Unit, Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU), or Critical Care Unit (CCU).
- Details: BLS, ACLS, CCRN & Basic Arrhythmia Certificate Preferred, Experience with pacemakers (internal and external), Vent Management experience, Reporting to the Director of Critical Care Services this position assumes the accountability of all aspects of adult and geriatric patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and within the guidelines of the State of California Nurse Practice act. Accountable for maintaining standards of nursing practice and optimal patient outcomes in the ICU. Responsible for the supervision of all the categories of nursing personnel.Care provider must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient’s age group. Care provider must demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth and development over the life span; must be able to assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s age specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient population. Clinical/Technical Component:
- ACLS - Required, Basic Arrhythmia Certificate - Highly desired, BLS - Required, CA RN License - Required, CCRN - Highly desired, Experience with pacemakers (internal and external) - Required, ICU Experience - Required: 2 Years, Travel Experience - Required: 2 Years, Vent Management experience - Required
- 7pm shift - nights
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work