ICU/CCU RN - Travel or Local
1400 Bellinger Street Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/Critical Care Unit (CCU) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Eau Claire, WI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 507-246-2601.
- ICU RNs use advanced skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems. ICU patients include but aren’t limited to heart attack, stroke, shock, severe trauma, or respiratory distress, multiple organ failure, sepsis, and other critical conditions. Because of the critical nature of the patients, it is standard that ICU RNs only have one or two patients on a shift. Patients are on very specialized equipment and multiple medications.
- The Intensive Care Unit is sometimes referred to as the Intensive Therapy Unit, Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU), or Critical Care Unit (CCU).
- ICU is a multi-disciplinary ICU with Medical, Surgical, Trauma, and CVS patients.
- 2 years ICU experience and feel comfortable taking care of general medical and surgical ICU patients, and reading ECGs.
- Three 12 hour shifts either day/night rotating or straight night shifts. Shifts are either 0600-1830 or 1800-0630. Every third weekend and possible holiday coverage. Shifts beyond 3 per week should not be expected.
- ACLS, BLS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work