Voca Health has a great opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator with our client in Phoenix. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 480-751-1001.
- This position is key to the recruitment function at our Client in Arizona locations.
- The position is fast-paced working closely with multiple recruiters for the site assisting with scheduling interviews, ensuring new hire compliance with background checks, setting them up in the system, etc.
- Applies professional secretarial expertise, exercising initiative and proficient organizational skills to perform a variety of secretarial/clerical duties in support of the HR staff.
- Abstracts data and produces reports, maintains data bases, creates and maintains work unit protocols, provides scheduling support, produces meeting minutes, coordinates meetings, appointments and travel, and covers for other clerical support as requested.
- Routinely answers phones and routes calls/visitors.
- This is a great opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant, HR Assistant, or HR Coordinator.
Specific Job Details
- M-F 8:00am- 5:00pm
- No Teleworking On-site Required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Previous Human Resources or Recruiting administrative experience required.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.