500 Harvard St. SE Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Hospital Carrier professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Senior Hospital Carrier position is an entry-level position that is responsible for the safe transport of patients and equipment to and from nursing stations, clinic and ancillary area
1.Transport patients in wheelchairs and litters and beds on the Hospital premises.
2.Assist nursing with transfer of patient from bed to wheelchair, and litter.
3.Exhibits excellent customer relations with patients/clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers, community and referral sources, so that the University of Minnesota Medical Center, our Client is known for services and excellence.
4.Demonstrates knowledge of safety-related work behaviors to ensure job performance and the maintenance of a safe work environment as integral part of the quality of patient care services.
5.Inform patient where they are being transported.
6.Communicates with medical staff the status of the patient.
7.Answer escort phone and record appropriate data on log sheet.
8.Coordinate, assign and page escort trip.
9.Clean wheelchairs and litters.
10.Provide-assistance to product and equipment cleaning and distribution staff as needed.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- BLS/CPR is required
- Must be able to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Lift; transfer and transport patients and equipments.
- Communication and customer service skills.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work