Home Health RN
Fremont, Michigan 49412
- Under the direct supervision of the Nursing Manager, and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse uses clinical judgment skills to access and implement the treatment plan for patients.
- The RN assesses monitors, detects, plans and takes appropriate action to prevent physiological complications associated with specific health problems and/or medical treatment.
- Length of assignment is not negotiable.
- Approx 6 weighted visits per day
- Territory is around a 70 mile radius
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Recommended housing for contractor would be Big Rapids area.
- Long term
- 1 year of Skilled Home Care with OASIS experience preferred