Hematology Oncology (Hem/Onc) RN - Travel or Local
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Hematology Oncology (Hem/Onc) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 507-246-2601.
- Hem/Onc Nurses provide care for cancer patients, including those with blood cancers and those at risk for getting the disease. They monitor physical conditions, prescribe medication, and administer chemotherapy and other treatments. Oncology is one of the most challenging and rewarding fields in nursing and no two days on the job are ever the same.
- Ambulatory Infusion Unit
- One year RN experience within the last five years preferred
- 12 hour days
- BLS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work