- Answer incoming calls and work within a very structured and team oriented environment
- Interact with technical resources both internal/external to Client to proactively triage and resolve incidents.
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to clients’ issues.
- Maintain an expert capability level within ticketing and paging systems. [Service Now / xMatters]
- Troubleshoot issues across multiple applications, within a limited information environment.
- Respond to email notifications and inquiries as needed to ensure issues are resolved quickly.
- Initiate event bridges that result from an outage or critical events. Must be able to correctly determine the impact and urgency of issues and respond appropriately, according to pre-defined processes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and MS Office Suite
- ITILv3 Foundation certified
- HDI Help Desk Analyst certified
- Experience with ticket tracking systems.
- Experience with mainframe systems, databases, and or Network Operations
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.