Voca Professional has an opportunity for a HRIS Analyst with our client in Urbandale. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- Researches, analyzes, designs and maintains human resources systems in support of human resources system implementation projects; develops business requirements, prepares test plans and implements modifications/enhancements for human resources systems.
- Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of human resources systems with information technology staff; serves as liaison with information technology staff in resolving system issues and completing human resources systems projects. Develops and coordinates plans for implementation of assigned projects.
- Develops reports and analyzes data from human resources systems. Defines requirements, prepares and executes test plans and resolves issues with inbound and outbound data interfaces.
- Creates human resource system and process documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources management, information technology, a related field or equivalent related work experience. (Typically six years of related, progressive work experience would be needed for candidates applying for this position who do not possess a Bachelor's Degree.)
- Three years of experience in human resources, information technology or a related field.
- Knowledge of human resources data and processes. Experience with the integration of human resources systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software skills to extract and analyze information.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation and training skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.