HR Compensation Data Analyst
500 W Main St Louisville, KY 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for an HR Data Analyst in Louisville, KY. The possibility of remote is also available for non-local candidates.
Apply Now or email email@example.com.
Key Details:Long term contract position for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
$35-$45/hr Pay Rate, depending on experience
Position may transition to permanent based on candidate performance and attendance. Candidates who work remote may be considered.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dress Code: Business Casual
If candidate is available to work in Louisville, the position will be located downtown. Supplemental parking expenses will be paid by the company to offset monthly parking fees associated with the location.
We are in need of an HR Analyst to support an initiative within the Compensation department. They currently have approximately 5000 self-incentive employees across 150 various comp plans that total $20MIL in annual payouts. The primary objective for this candidate would be to provide detail analytics that answer the following questions:
• How are these plans performing?
• What was the total payout?
• What trends and stats can be extracted from the data to provide better insight to the plans offered today?
Being able to tell the story with the data is a crucial piece of the day to day for this role, with the objective to provide clear reporting metrics to the Sales Incentive space.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience handling duties as detailed above
• Expert level knowledge of MS Excel and Access
• Ability to provide executive level presentations surrounding data extrapolated
• Previous experience working with HRIS systems is a huge plus
Voca: The Spirit of Work