200 First St SW Rochester, Minnesota 55905
Voca has an immediate opening available for a HR Assistant in Rochester, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 507.288.5260. Thanks!
- Applies professional secretarial expertise, exercising initiative and proficient organizational skills to perform a variety of secretarial/clerical duties in support of the HR staff.
- Abstracts data and produces reports, maintains data bases, creates and maintains work unit protocols, provides scheduling support, produces meeting minutes, coordinates meetings, appointments and travel, and covers for other clerical support as requested. Routinely answers phones and routes calls/visitors.
- Scheduling interviews for candidates.
- Sending offer communication to newly hired staff.
- Following up to ensure candidate has completed all employment contingencies (licensure, background check, POPA, etc.).
- Completing reimbursements for interview expenses.
- Maintaining communication to recruiter, candidate and hiring manager.
- Team player as our structure works out of an inbox setting.
- Schedule: M - F 8a - 430p
- Requires successful completion of a one- or two-year degree/diploma in an administrative assistant/secretarial field or a minimum of two years' experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role performing responsibilities such as managing calendars, creating correspondence/reports/presentations, database/spreadsheet management, coordinating travel, etc., or Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of Mayo policies and procedures helpful.
- Strong keyboarding skills with a minimum of 50 wpm preferred.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507.288.5260 d 347.293.2564
Connect with me on LinkedIn