Voca Professional has immediate openings available for HR Assistant professionals in Jacksonville, FL!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The HR Assistant is responsible for delivering high quality customer service for various types of personnel inquiries and requests.
- Assists the Human Resource department with operational items as assigned based on the needs of the department.
- Receives direction from the HR Service Supervisor.
- Works collaboratively with leaders, physicians, managers, employees and colleagues throughout our Client's enterprise as well as external vendors and contractors.
- Must meet one of the following educational/work experience requirements: Bachelors degree in Business, HR or related field OR One or two year degree/diploma in a secretarial/administrative assistant role OR 2 years related experience. Must have computer knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel) Must possess high-level skill in organization, interpersonal relations, excellent written and oral communication skills Must have ability to be flexible in handling assignments and use a variety of office equipment.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- Requires successful completion of a one- or two-year degree/diploma in an administrative assistant/secretarial field or a minimum of two years' experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role performing responsibilities such as managing calendars, creating correspondence/reports/presentations, database/spreadsheet management, coordinating travel, etc.
- Requires excellent application of grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Must have computer experience and possess proficiency on technical office equipment (computer, printer, dictation equipment, phone system, fax machine, etc).
- Must possess high-level skill in organization, clerical aptitude, interpersonal relations, excellent written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, including standard office practices and independent composition of letters.
- Must demonstrate good decision-making and judgment as well as attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work