Seattle, Washington 98134
Graphic Designer will support ReachNow growth in Seattle, Portland and Brooklyn including new member growth of 3K+ members per month and increasing the activity rate of members in each market. Will work with other creative agencies.
The Graphic Designer will be assigned design-focused marketing. These projects will support specific marketing channels including social media, digital and print, web, video, email, out-of-home advertising and other design projects designed to introduce, educate, excite, engage and acquire ReachNow members. They will work closely with ReachNow marketing and city teams to create to execute on multi-channel campaigns that reflect the unique identity for each city while remaining consistent with the ReachNow Brand. Further opportunities will exist for brand identity refinement, contribution of creative collaboration.
• Responsible for ReachNow ecosystem (car sharing, ride sharing, multi-day rental and fleet services)
• 90% CarSharing LLC (Operations, Technology, Product, Finance, Markets), UD-D-*
• 10% Creative agencies
• Concept and design digital advertising campaigns for each of our markets (currently Seattle, Portland & Brooklyn)
• Concept and design print collateral/sales materials for each market and ReachNow corporate needs.
• Development of ongoing creative content for use on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
• Management of own day-to-day work. Maintain deadlines and look for areas of improvement.
• Incorporate best practice findings into designs. Work closely with marketing and city teams to determine improvements and identify areas of improvement and create unique, innovative solutions to improve the member acquisition and activation.
• Regular presentation of work with key project stakeholders and leadership across groups. Should be comfortable presenting concepts, explaining process, driving home key take-aways or learnings in professional manner in front of small and large groups.