One Lillehei Plaza Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Grant Coordinator in St. Paul, MN! If you are interested, please send your resume to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 651.319.4004. Thanks!
- Position is first review of grant requests to ensure requests are complete so they can be forwarded for consideration.
- Front line point of contact regarding applications for grants.
- Answer emails.
- Process check requests and check mailing
- MicroEdge Invoices, Process US PAPDs, Matching Gifts, Send & Upload Sunshine Requests
Job Specific Details:
- Schedule: 8a-4:30p or 8:30a-5p shift flexibility.
- Department deals with grant funding for medical education conferences.
- This team manages 1200+ grant requests annually.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree preferred but more interested in experience for this role.
- Blackbaud grant making software experience is a bonus.
- Heavily regulated industry or healthcare experience preferred.
- Need great organizational and communication skills.
- Strong preference for database experience.
- Need strong customer service skills, need to be able to walk customers through the grant system portal.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 651.319.4004 d 347.293.2564
Connect with me on LinkedIn