Patient Services opportunity (part-time)
4500 San Pablo Road Jacksonville, FL 32224
- This is a service-oriented position that provides support to patients, family and associates of patients, and internal customers.
- Assists with wheelchair and stretcher transportation.
- Gives directions, delivers specimens, and makes special pick ups and deliveries for internal departments and off-site facilities.
- Drives Company vehicles to make courier runs to the Hospital, off-site Regional Practices, and Records warehouse.
- Provides shuttle transportation for Company employees between the Hospital, Clinic, and Regional Practices.
- Performs special assignments as directed.
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span.
- The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs is required.
- The incumbent may drive a Company vehicle on a regular or occasional basis.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience, preferably in health care or hospitality/service industry.
- Valid Florida driver's license is required.