Voca Professional has immediate openings available for General Clerk professionals in Albuquerque, NM! Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- • Responsible for performing daily virtual office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, data review for accuracy and other similar duties using a Windows 7 computer terminal.
• Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in business administration.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within business administration.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Candidate must also have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SharePoint and Salesforce (or similar CRM applications) not required, but is nice to have.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work