Front Desk Receptionist
830 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Front Desk Receptionist in Eden Prairie, MN!
Job Description:Schedules multiple same day appointments and special or complex medical procedures at practicing hospitals/clinics, as well as any other follow up medical appointments/admissions ordered by providers to ensure high level of patient and physician satisfaction and follow up.
Creates timely patient letters and calendars to prepare patients for procedures and appointments.
Helps facilitate the pre-certification process for clinic check-in.
Responsibilities include: results recording; providing support to staff and faculty by managing phone calls and correspondence, maintaining files, reports, requesting pertinent patient records, as well as general support.
Assists patients at the front desk at the discretion of the supervisor based on clinic needs with patient check-in, check-out, scheduling, etc.
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology, knowledge of medical office procedures, including scheduling and patient registration. EMR training.
* 2+ years of work experience as a medical secretary and/or scheduling complex medical procedures. Proven experience practicing good public relations, customer service, time management, work prioritization and communication skills.
* Demonstrated computer skills.
* Knowledge of, or the ability to learn and adapt to current operating systems. Excellent patient relations skills required. Strong telephone and computer usage skills including Intermediate Word and Excel
* Experience using Epic, EMR and Microsoft software.
* Dependable work experience, good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
Voca: The Spirit of Work