Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Comments: This position the candidates need to focus more on malware experience and focus on that over desktop support Hiring Manager is looking for someone that is extremely organized like an admin. Working with spreadsheets, maintaining inventory and keeping track of information. But with a technology lean. They would be doing some malware things, but not to the level of what I have been looking for in the past. Pay rate 24.00-26.00/hour
- Primary responsibilities will be to maintain several reporting systems, maintaining inventory and spreadsheets
- Secondary responsibilities will consist of imaging computers for investigation, DOD wiping computers and stepping in and helping with certain monitoring tools.
- Must be exceptionally organized
- Some malware experience is preferred but not at the level of the Forensic Investigator posted before.
- Work is performed in general office setting and may include lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Significant portion of time spent in a sedentary position, working on a computer.
- Some travel may be required.
- Walking between office buildings and office space/lab on a regular basis.
- General office environment noise levels.
- Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.