Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Financial Representative-Revenue Cycle professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Collects, reviews, discusses, and documents demographic, insurance, and financial information with patients and payers for our Client in Arizona, Jacksonville and Rochester Revenue Cycles.
- Responsible for management and collection of our Client's Account Receivables through the use of automated systems and revenue cycle processes.
- Responds to and resolves a variety of account, billing and payment issues from patients and customers.
- Follows approved guidelines and policies regarding routine patient and payer interactions.
- Makes independent decisions that require individual and/or team analysis, reasoning, and problem solving. Interprets, applies and communicates our Client's policies regarding medical and financial aspects of patient care to assure optimal reimbursement for both the patient and our Client.
- This individual must accurately document interactions and interpret interactions documented by others.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to negotiate payment reimbursement from patients and third party payers, via incoming and outgoing phone calls or face to face interactions.
- Position may be eligible for and/or required for telework based on business need, from an off-site location, following adequate training period and demonstrated ability to meet required metrics.
- Experience in medical billing/payment and adjustment processing/credit resolution required. Experience with insurance explanation of benefits and remittance advices. Experience with contract terms and ability to determine approval or denial of refund requests based on data available. Experience auditing patient accounts to determine correct liability. Knowledge of coordination of benefits between insurances. Ability to document actions taken. Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor degree in business or health care field preferred.
- Qualified candidates must be customer-focused, service-oriented and possess demonstrated skills in teambuilding, communication, decision-making, problem-solving, interaction, coping and versatility.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications such as Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, medical terminology, CPT and ICD-9 coding, Order Communication System and patient accounting system is helpful.
- Candidates possessing multi-linguistic skills and cross-cultural experiences are preferred, fluent in English is a requirement.
- Keyboarding experience required. NAHAM Certified Healthcare
- Access Associate (CHAA) certification preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, AND A minimum of four years of relevant experience in finance, collections, customer service, insurance and/or health care environment OR a bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience as a Financial Representative is preferred.
- M-F 8 hour days between 6:00 am and 6:00pm.
Voca: The Spirit of Work