Financial Inside Sales
One Liberty Place New York, NY 10006
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for GIS NFN Inside Sales professionals in New York, NY!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Help grow and retain revenue within our Client's Global Information Services, specifically with our Client's Fund Network data service. Focus will be on increasing the number of SMA/UMA and instruments listed on the Client Fund Network and to increase the revenue in the fund space. Primary responsibility is to secure new listings as an inside sales team member, and set up meetings for the lead sales executive for our Client's suite of investment management products.
Additional responsibilities are:
1. Manage and contact a designated list of leads to generate specific meetings and listings
2. Support Lead Sales Executive in developing new business and existing relationships.
3. Research prospective funds using multiple sources including, but not limited to, internal CRM database, internet research
4. Use cold call techniques to generate new subscribers, business leads, and set up meetings.
5. Help grow sales and activity within assigned territory, specifically within a segmented advisor base
6. Provide service and support to clients by responding to requests and resolving any issues.
7. Support all major industry conference activity by scheduling at-event External Sales meetings
8. Cultivates and maintains relationships
Qualifications• Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing/sales
• Experience Required: 3 to 5 years’ experience
Skills, Requirements and Competencies
• Adept at creating and executing high volume call campaigns
-MUST have Knowledge of the Investment Management Industry
• Leverages CRM and outside platforms for prospecting and individual reporting processes
-Ability to converse knowledgeably with investment firms and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
• Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyses information and standard practices to make judgments
• Knows how to navigate the customer organization and identify key facts
• Maintains customer information regarding decision makers in internal sales systems, as directed
• Knows the fundamentals of customer retention, including how to identify valuable customers and their basic needs
• Develops thorough understanding of NFN and Nasdaq’s investment products
• Develops a basic understanding of competitors’ standard products and services
• Participates in the communication with the internal team
• Familiar with external trends (i.e. business trends, regulatory issues, global implications) to contribute to the anticipation of customers’ needs
• Collaborates with colleagues and customers to assess customers’ immediate needs
• Understands the other roles that are part of the sales process (e.g., sales support) and collaborates with the right individuals with the right information at the right time
• Assists in identifying opportunity in territory and develops a sales plan for the territory, including a list of high priority customers to target
• Work closely with Sales Executive on all buy side initiative and reaching out to different personas at investment firms.
- Paste Education, Experience, and other qualifications
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work