Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Financial Analyst Supervisor professionals in Las Vegas, NV! If you're interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- BA in accounting, finance or related field required.
- 3-5 years working with budgets in a Financial Analyst role
- 1 year of supervisory experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheet, database (advanced Excel required),10 key proficiency and mathematical aptitude.
- Knowledge of VBA, Hyperion, Sequel and other database programs preferred.Strong financial analyst experience and also understand the accounting side of things.
- Strength in analytical and review skills, strong knowledge of
- Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.
- Must have analytical and problem solving abilities, in-depth knowledge of both financial , trends and techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills as well as the ability to develop good working relationships with managers, supervisors and other co-workers.
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2561 m 507-358-9191
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work