Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Financial Analyst in Philadelphia, PA! Interested candidates should email their updated resume to Nathan Meurer at email@example.com or or call directly (952)303-8110. Thanks!
Job Description:• Correctly execute tasks and procedures related to the input of cash payments into the ERP system with accuracy.
• Using bank statements to properly identify the customer submitting the payment, verify the dollar amount and invoice being paid.
• Utilize various system reports to research payments received and credit memos processed then subsequently clear the related invoices in the ERP system.
• Understand time constraints and deadlines associated with payment research and application and ensure that all daily goals are met.
• Prepare journals to reclass payments received to the correct customer account or to various general ledger accounts as necessary.
• Resolve payment misapplication.
• Perform other assignments and participate in various projects as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 2 years working in cash, billing, finance or operations required.
• Minimum 2 years of cash experience required.
• Able to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Able to analyze data and draw logical conclusions as to root causes.
• Able to function in a quick-paced environment where emphasis is placed on accuracy.
• Must have strong emphasis to details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Net Suite, Peoplesoft, AS400 or Vulcan experience a plus.