795 Office Pkwy Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Financial Analyst in Creve Coeur, MO!
- We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst role within the Customer Operations Finance Team, supporting the Customer Operations team. The position will report to the Director of Finance, Order & Rights Mgmt and Customer Operations
- This Financial Analyst is responsible for providing high quality performance management and decision support, building annual budgets and forecasts and tracking performance against priorities and plans. In addition to helping identify expense opportunities and risks against targets.
- Deliver monthly reporting, which gives a clear view of performance against targets and priorities, allowing timely decisions and course corrections.
- Help the function achieve budget target, through identification of opportunities and risks:
- Embed standardized, simple and aligned performance management capabilities, utilizing key company systems to meet our reporting requirements.
- Analyze key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Execute analyses and modeling that translates data into actionable insights for business management.
- Support the business planning and budgeting process. Work across the functions to ensure resources are best allocated to drive long term value.
- Assist in the reporting of Order & Rights Mgmt and Billing to Cash.
- Assist in the consolidated reporting for Customer Operations.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support decision making
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proactive in managing multiple objectives with dependencies across internal functions
- Strong financial modeling & analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and able to take initiative in owning projects with the support of the team
- Strong presentation skills with ability to analyze data and summarize effectively for different audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management and finance.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with other groups within business units supported and within the wider finance function
- We require an individual with strong communication skills who is comfortable talking to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- It will be essential to liaise with and interact across many different functions and teams both locally and globally.
- In addition, the individual should have good financial modeling abilities.
Voca: The Spirit of Work