Financial Representative - Revenue Cycle
195 S Broadway Rochester, MN 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Financial Representative in Rochester, MN! Interested candidate should contact Nathan Meurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at (952)303-8110.
- Creating estimates, taking pre service deposits, monitoring accounts for additional funds needed.
- Call center environment.
- Will take calls from patients asking for payment terms, questions about an estimate or pre service deposit.
- M-F, variable (8:30-5 one week, 7:30-4 the next).
- Collects, reviews, discusses, and documents demographic, insurance, and financial information with patients and payers for Arizona, Jacksonville and Rochester Revenue Cycles.
- Responsible for management and collection of Account Receivables through the use of automated systems and revenue cycle processes.
- Responds to and resolves a variety of account, billing and payment issues from patients and customers.
- Follows approved guidelines and policies regarding routine patient and payer interactions.
- Makes independent decisions that require individual and/or team analysis, reasoning, and problem solving. Interprets, applies and communicates policies regarding medical and financial aspects of patient care to assure optimal reimbursement for both the patient and Clinic.
- This individual must accurately document interactions and interpret interactions documented by others.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to negotiate payment reimbursement from patients and third party payers, via incoming and outgoing phone calls or face to face interactions.
- Position may be eligible for and/or required for telework based on business need, from an off-site location, following adequate training period and demonstrated ability to meet required metrics.
Call center experience, data entry experience, strong critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor degree in business or health care field preferred.
- Qualified candidates must be customer-focused, service-oriented and possess demonstrated skills in teambuilding, communication, decision-making, problem-solving, interaction, coping and versatility.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications such as Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, medical terminology, CPT and ICD-9 coding, Order Communication System and patient accounting system is helpful.
- Candidates possessing multi-linguistic skills and cross-cultural experiences are preferred, fluent in English is a requirement.
- Keyboarding experience required.
- NAHAM Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) certification preferred.
- Experience as a Financial Representative is preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, AND A minimum of four years of relevant experience in finance, collections, customer service, insurance and/or health care environment OR a bachelor's degree is required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work