13455 Branchview Ln Dallas, Texas 75234
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Facilities Mailroom Shipping Clerk professionals in Dallas, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Reporting to the Supervisor, mailroom, General Services, Client of America, the primary purpose of this position is to provide incoming and outgoing mail services to the Dallas Campus according to procedures. To receive, bulk scan, sort and deliver U.S. Mail, Express and courier deliveries to include FedEx, UPS, Courier, and United Parcel Service.
• Maintain daily operations of mailroom and mail services for Dallas Campus according to procedures.
• Accurately receive, bulk scan, sort and deliver scan with signature all incoming mail/packages on a daily basis.
• Prioritize deliveries to accommodate departments with special delivery needs and/or prompt handling of urgent items.
• Utilize mail tracking system to account for receipt and delivery of all incoming trackable items .
• Process outgoing shipments and mail on daily basis for Dallas Campus. Maintain and submit organized shipping forms. Provide email of tracking numbers to shippers upon request.
• Research and track deliveries upon request, or arriving without a name or department.
• Provide back-up to Facilities to assist with emergencies, special projects, and staff shortages.
• General knowledge of office saftety and emergency procedures.
• Communicates openly with manager regarding undeliverable items, concerns, observations and/or process improvements.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of three years experience in large mailroom environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professional appearance and attire
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to professionally interface with those inside and outside the company
• Customer Service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Self Starter
• High energy level
• Ability to work independently
• Use of shipping software such as UPS World Ship and CampusShip.
• Strong computer skills - email, MS Excel, Word
• Position requires extensive walking, standing, reaching, lifting (up to 50 lbs), pulling and pushing.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work